What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
Paarthurnax on the Throat of the World
30 Notes/ Hide
- davestridweeb likes this
- ruchalus likes this
- kalassak likes this
- medikslounge likes this
- athkorsden likes this
- onacloudbeinglazy likes this
- ask-omnipony reblogged this from tsyolin-sounds
- ask-omnipony likes this
- gamerboy385 reblogged this from makkon
- onimajutsu likes this
- srk-ares reblogged this from makkon
- asexyhipster said:Defining reality by the dichotomy of good and evil is a little naive in and of itself. Things are a little more complicated than that.
- talktojackgreen likes this
- hoppiphoppip said:I would totally go gay for Paarthurnax; that voice, hngggg
- starsinautumn said:I think what needs to be clarified is what Paarthurnax means by “better”. Does he mean better for society as a whole or better as in what is a better example of a human (or whatever race you are in Skyrim)?
- timbaer likes this
- timbaer said:Well, now we know where Makkon’s been.
- grayarchon reblogged this from makkon
- martialspork reblogged this from makkon
- strangemoose likes this
- limegl0wstix likes this
- ask-wolfofsadness likes this
- fisherponn likes this
- makkon posted this